Puzzle Duel is a time-limited event where you can duel with other players multiple times during the event days! A duel lasts for 1 hour. For each duel, you combat with an opponent to get the reward. If you beat your opponent, you can continue to compete in the next stage for a better reward. If you win in the last stage, you can claim the grand prize. Remember, even if you finish all stages, you can start from the first stage of the event.
- You have to blast Puzzle Cubes in levels to score points during the duel.
- You can contribute only if you win the level you play.
- You cannot collect any points by playing old levels.
- You need to collect more points from your opponent to get the prize.
- To participate in Puzzle Duel you have to be at least at level 40.
- The first entrance to the duel is free for each event. If you beat your opponent, you can start the next stage for free.
- If you fail at a stage, you can either start from the first stage or compete at the stage you are on with a new opponent in exchange for coins.
When a single Puzzle is used, the amount of contribution is equal to the number of cubes that are cleared.
When a Puzzle + Rotor or a Puzzle + TNT combo is used, the amount of contribution is equal to the number of cubes that transform into a Rotor or TNT.
When a Puzzle + Puzzle combo is used, the amount of contribution is equal to the number of cells in the level.