You can compete against other players in the Disco Fever to earn melodies for rewards!
Each Disco Fever event consists of 5 players competing against each other to earn the most melodies by using Disco Balls to clear cubes. All participants will receive unlimited lives during the event.
- When a single Disco Ball is used, the number of cubes that are cleared are calculated into melodies.
- When a Disco Ball + Rocket or Disco Ball + Bomb combo is used, the number of cubes that transform into a Rocket or Bomb are calculated into melodies.
- When a Disco Ball + Disco Ball combo is used, the number of cubes that are cleared are calculated into melodies.
- The Disco Fever event lasts for 1 hour.
- You can only compete once during an event day.
- You must be at least level 32 to participate in the Disco Fever.
- Players should stay online during a Disco Fever event for the melodies to count.
- 1 cube cleared or transformed by a Disco Ball = 1 melody
- Obstacles cleared from a Disco Ball or Disco Ball combo do not count. Only the cubes that are cleared by a Disco Ball or Disco Ball combo will count as melodies.
- The top 2 players that earn the most melodies will win coins.
- If 2 players tie, the player that reached the most melodies first will rank higher.